Dr. Kimberly LeHew
My work began at the early age of 14. It began with nutrition, figuring nutritional values for my mother's weight watcher recipes and fitness, doing Jane Fonda's workout daily. It quickly evolved into a holistic pursuit of health in my twenties following natural healers such as Dr. Bernard Jensen and Arnold Ehret. Their teachings prompted becoming a holistic doctor.
While I was simultaneously immersed in my spiritual growth to heal from an eating disorder, I attended a master's program in spiritual psychology to finally heal and deepen my awareness of who I was.
I later studied quantum healing and while in private practice knew to become truly healthy- all aspects of the SELF must be included.
My private practice has since evolved into incorporating energy health, faith, natural laws, and using proven methodologies.
The most effective way to achieve a youthful, healthy, and vibrant WHOLE body and life is by purifying, balancing, and rejuvenating all aspects of YOU.
Professional Studies and Training
*Holistic Health Private Practice since 2003
* Doctor of Chiropractic, Cleveland Chiropractic, Kansas City, MO 2003
* Creator Rejuvenation & Beyond Program
* Detoxification Certification International School of Detoxification
* Dr. Joe Dispenza/ Level 1 Workshop– Reversed neurological issues
* Licensed in Acupuncture, Basic and Advanced Studies
* MA Studies Spiritual School of Psychology, Santa Monica University
* Purification Program Training by Standard Process
* BA Communications/ Minor Biology Maryville University, St. Louis, MO
* Ho-‘oponopono Basic & Advanced Certification
* Men-tee and Assistant to Dr. Richard Yennie, DC, Dipl. Ac. (NCCAOM)
* Self Studies Quantum Healing and Quantum Physics /2002
* Naturally Hormone Balancing/Self Healing & Dr. Janet Lang
* Electrical Stimulation Acupuncture Facelift, 2013
* Soul Art, Luara Hollick’s Soul Art Intensive
* Coach Lifestyle Change, Body Image & Eating Disorder, San Diego, CA
* Eating Disorder Expert, Counselor
* Experienced Vegan, Vegetarian, Raw Food, Plant-Based
* Self-educated in holistic lifestyle since 1884